Thursday, June 17, 2010

Funny Dog Picture #3 - Bella



"Bella is my 15 month old Golden Retriever who loves to get into mischief when she is not working. Bella has been in training since she was 8 weeks old to work in a Nursing Home and she is an amazing dog to have around the seniors. Its when Bella is at home that she gets into trouble....This week alone has been a very wild week for her. On Monday she apparently didn't like me sleeping in so she destroyed the garbage bag and left the mess all over the kitchen. On Wednesday, she brought me a bird! When I finally got her to drop it the poor bird was still alive...ewwww! Someone once told me that when a dog brings you a bird that means that she likes you. Well since this is the 6th bird Bella has brought me since we got her last May..I'd say she LOVES me! To end off the week is the picture I have attached. Bella enjoying the spring weather and all the joys that come with it. My kids went to let Bella in the house after being out in our backyard during a rainstorm! I think the picture says it all!"

No comments: